Facebook and several other developers are presently maintaining React. However, because it can only be used to render states to the DOM, developing React applications necessitates the usage of multiple other frameworks or some amount of client-side functionality.
Having stated that, these are the best react native online courses to take in 2023.
React Native is a framework developed by Facebook that allows the development of native mobile apps for Android and iOS simultaneously.
It includes various components for designing a user interface, which transforms into native controls for the platform. In React Native, for example, if you wish to display a line of text, you will utilize the ‘Text’ component. The framework will then ensure that the Android application uses the native ‘TextView’ control and the iOS application uses the ‘UITextView’ control.
4 Reasons to Study React Native
1. React extends your reach to mobile devices.
The switch from React to React Native was not as difficult as people feared. The big hurdles are the notions of web vs. mobile, notably styling, routing/navigating, setup, design, and so on. How you design/build a website differs greatly from how you design/build a mobile site. The technology itself was not the major impediment.
If you believe you might want to perform some mobile development in the future, React native is a great place to start.
3. React helps you save time.
As a result, you may apply this architectural pattern to various frameworks and packages. In other words, React’s modular approach allows you to edit a component once, and it will change everywhere it appears on the web, rather than changing it for each instance.
4. You can use any technology with React.
Because React is so versatile in how it renders a view, you can use this library with pretty much any other framework you choose. Many developers, for example, will combine Node.js and React to provide server-side rendering. It allows you to develop insanely quick and clean code while incorporating any other technology your project requires
Best react-native online courses to take in 2023
1. Top React Native Courses (Udemy)
By learning how to use React Native technology and preparing a strong portfolio as an app developer, you can create remarkable apps faster. You can be a novice or an expert in app development, but Udemy’s self-paced course can provide practical help on producing strong apps faster and better.
Students can apply what they learn to evaluate their learning and add projects to their professional profile for presenting to recruiters through various hands-on activities and tasks. It is one of the best react native online courses to take.
- Choose the finest course from Udemy’s top-rated lessons and improve your app development skills.
- Experts will teach you the best techniques for developing mobile applications with the React Native framework.
- Discover how to use hooks, context API, and other tools to build iOS and Android apps with React Native.
- Improve your app development skills by completing practical tasks with the assistance of a course of your choice.
- Variable duration
2. React Native – The Practical Guide (Udemy)
This course will teach you how to build your React Native apps, publish them to the Google Play Store and Apple App Store, and delve deep into the React Native ecosystem. It is one of the best react native online courses to take.
You will learn about the theory behind React Native, its key concepts, and how to create responsive designs that work on various device sizes. You also learn how to animate React Native apps, browse, and use maps and the camera.
- There are over 43 hours of video lessons in this self-paced course.
- This course includes over 59 readings and 352 downloadable resources.
- Discover how to create native apps without prior knowledge of Android, Objective-C, or Swift.
- Discover how to leverage third-party libraries to construct your React Native app.
- You may acquire complete lifetime access and all future updates with a single purchase.
- After each session, you will be given an assignment to work on and apply what you have learned.
- You will receive a course completion certificate at the end of the course.
- Self-paced duration
3. The Complete React Native + Hooks Course (Udemy)
It takes a fraction of the time to master Android or Swift. The course’s instructor has extensive expertise in developing mobile apps with React Native. This is one of the best react native online courses to take.
- Quickly learn React Native with React Navigation Technology.
- Understand when and how to use Props and States.
- Understand how to create reusable and interchangeable React Components for usage in future projects.
- Learn to give each app a distinct, responsive, and enjoyable style statement.
- This course is entirely self-paced. You can download the source code for each lecture to complete the course at your own pace.
- Self-paced duration
4. React Native: Advanced Concepts (Udemy)
If you want to learn more about React Native at a higher level, this course is for you. Learn advanced React concepts like animations, notifications, maps, and more. You must have a basic grasp of React Native to join this course.
The course is most well-known for its learn-by-doing teaching method. This course will teach you to create three sophisticated apps using various React Native features. To design Android and iOS apps, the training is compatible with Windows and Mac OS X. After finishing the course. You will receive a Certificate of Completion. It is one of the best react native online courses to take.
- Discover how to create Swipe Decks similar to Tinder.
- Discover how to use MapView components to locate app users.
- Use Facebook and One Time Password login to create a feature-rich employment app.
- Discover how to use Push Notifications and in-depth animations.
- The course provides 16.5 hours of on-demand video sessions and 6 articles.
- Discover how to bootstrap your app using the Expo platform.
- Discover how to use Offline Data Persistence to improve the dependability of your app.
- Downloadable interactive coding examples are available for practice.
- Self-paced duration
5. The Complete React Native Course (Udemy)
This React Native course is a comprehensive guide to learning everything there is to know about React Native. Learn how to construct React Native from the ground up, as well as how to use Redux on React Native. This course covers everything from installing certain tools to designing the best-selling app.
The course also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. It is one of the best react native online courses to take.
Discover how to use restricted routes, authentication, and security features in the mobile apps you create.
This course includes 57 hours of video lessons on-demand, readings, and other downloadable resources.
After finishing the lessons, you can work on a live project.
This self-paced course is available on mobile and TV at your leisure.
6. Multiplatform Mobile App Development with React Native (Coursera)
This Coursera course is the third installment of Full-Stack Web Development with React Specialization. This course will teach you how to create native cross-platform Android and iOS apps with Expo SDK and React Native.
To enroll in this course, you must have a Bootstrap 4 or React JS Course completion certificate. As a result of this course, you can create multi-platform mobile applications with a single codebase. This is one of the best react native online courses to take.
- This self-paced course is jam-packed with video lessons, readings, graded assignments, practice tests, and peer feedback sessions.
- While you can enroll in this course for free, you must pay the price to obtain a globally recognized course completion certificate. You might use the credential in your LinkedIn profile, résumé, or other papers to gain awareness.
- You can sign up for a 7-day free trial with the option to cancel anytime.
- Coursera provides financial assistance to students who cannot afford the course completion certificate price.
- Self-paced duration
7. Free Mobile App Development with React Native Course (edX)
This course allows you to apply your knowledge through hands-on practice projects. It is one of the best react native online courses to take. You will gain expertise working on React Native user interfaces, app architectures, and paradigms. After the course, you will work on a final project that asks you to develop a whole app independently.
- Understand the React Native components. Create mobile apps by combining several states, objects, and styles.
- Add Facebook and One-Time Password Authentication to your app.
- Discover Expo components, Redux, Offline Data Persistence, and React Navigation in React Native.
- This self-paced course includes video courses, reading material, and practice exercises.
- Self-paced duration
The React Native and Hooks Complete Course [2023 Edition]
React Native — The Complete Guide [Udemy]
CS50’s React Native Mobile App Development [edX]
The official documentation is the best location to start learning React. If reading isn’t your thing, many resources are available on YouTube and Udemy. The essential aspects of React Native app development are JSX, components, lifecycle methods, hooks, and state management.
React Native Web is a fantastic web development library for front-end developers. The beauty of React Native Web is that it can run an application on any platform with a single codebase.
React Native is an outstanding framework that allows you to quickly develop and launch the ideal app you’ve always wanted to build by reducing learning and delivery time.
Unlike Ionic and Cordova, it enables you to create a native app with native GUI components.
In a nutshell, React Native is the quickest way to build native mobile apps for Android and iOS, and it is trusted by major corporations such as Facebook, Instagram, Uber, Airbnb, and others. React Native is a wonderful choice to learn something new in 2023.