Providian medical scholarship 2023 program is aimed at students who are medical students or have an interest and studying a medical-related course. The scholarship valued at $500.
Providian Medical believes that education is the most important thing for anyone getting ready to go into the workplace and embark on a career that’s why they play a tiny role in helping students reach their educational aims using this platform The Providian Medical Scholarship.
The program is accepting an application from those students who are enrolled in an accredited high school or college in the USA. The scholarship is to reward hard-working students across the country. The winning candidates will get a bi-annual $500 scholarship.
Providian Medical Equipment LLC is a full-service sales and service company specializing in reconditioned medical equipment.
Providian Medical provides premium, industry-leading fresh and used Ultrasound, Computed Tomography (CT), C-Arms, and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) equipment to the healthcare market.
Just take your time and go through this article, the World Scholarship Forum has arranged every detail you need to be a participant in the Providian Medical Scholarship Program.
More About The Providian Medical Scholarship Program
- Must be enrolled at an accredited senior high school, university or college in the United States
- Must be in your last year of senior high school or enrolled at the undergraduate level in “good standing”
- has to be age 16 or older
- Must be attending a U.S.-based institution
- Must maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or more (or equivalent)
- Any student planning for a medical or veterinary career is especially urged to enter, however, students on any career path are welcome to apply.
- There is no formal entrance form to apply for the scholarship – you must submit an original essay of up to 1,500 words that describes how medical equipment technology has changed the face of a college course and curriculum.
- A printed copy of your essay together with your full contact information on each page (full name, address, email address, and phone number) and a statement or transcript showing your current cumulative GPA (unofficial transcripts are acceptable).
Send all materials to:
ATTN: Providian Medical Scholarship
5335 Avion Park Dr. Unit A
Highland Heights, OH 44143
Financial and Award Money:
A biannual scholarship of $500 amount will be awarded to the winning applicants.
The annual deadline for this application is June 21st for summer entry & Jan 15th for winter entry.
Link for further info: